The Creepiest Creepypastas
Does anyone remember Ted the Cadaver? You all know about Slenderman. That’s how Creepypasta got started. Creepypasta’s origins are somewhat of a mystery. The rumor is that it began as spam email, which is much better than the shit I get spammed with! Users send in their best stories. Some good, some not so much. You already know that I love a good horror story. And Creepypasta has a ton. Sometimes you just want to sit back at the end of the day and read something spooky. But when you’re too tired to read a whole novel, a short story is perfect. So if you’re not familiar with Creepypasta – here are some stories that I found particularly spooky (I won’t give too much detail in case you haven’t read them yet.):
- Ted the Cadaver – Reading this almost gave me a heart attack! I can’t actually say whether or not the story was scary – or if it was my claustrophobia. Ted and his friend go cave exploring and find a new cave. So of course they explore the mystery cave. The thought of squeezing through a tight cave is enough to make me seriously uncomfortable, and the pictures in the story really stopped my breathing!.
- Smile Dog – It’s the picture. A supposed demon dog. You think it’s just photoshop. You know the basic story – see it and pass it on. Someone ends up dead. Well, Mary has seen the picture, and she’s ready to tell her story. Is it real?
- Trick or Treat – Clowns! Why did it have to be clowns? Come to think of it…why the fuck did I read it in the first place? That’s all I’m gonna say. If you have coulrophobia don’t read it.
- The Last Halloween – Is there something from your childhood that still haunts you? Can you imagine something so horrible that it ruins Halloween forever? This story is a reminder that there are consequences to what you do. And that things aren’t always what they seem.
- No End House – This is a long one, but a good one. There are nine rooms in an abandoned house. Go through each one, make it out of the house, win $500. Sounds easy enough. Haunted houses aren’t real….RIGHT?
- I Am a Ghost – Do you like ghost stories? Have you ever read one told by a ghost? If not, this one is for you! This ghost is not a fan of kids breaking into his house on Halloween, and he’s ready to tell you how he gets rid of them.
- Jeff the Killer – Imagine laying in bed and you hear someone whisper “Go to sleep”. That’s bad enough, but then you see Jeff the Killer. His face is completely white and he has no eyelids. When you see his smile you know you’re fucked! Don’t read this if you have insomnia.
There are tons more for you on Creepypasta. Let us know what you think. Tell us what your favorite Creepypastas are.