- Our Favorite Creepy Twilight Zone Episodesby MarlaThat’s right my friends, it’s time for the SyFy channel’s New Year The Twilight Zone marathon. So in honor of this end-of-year tradition, we wanted to share ten of our favorite creepy episodes..
- Midnight Massby MarlaWhen I heard that Mike Flannigan had a new show coming to Netflix called Midnight Mass I was super excited! After The Haunting of Hill House and The Haunting of Bly Manor, I couldn’t wait. He really knows how to turn out a show…
- Best Halloween TV Episodesby MarlaHalloween is over. Now what? Don’t worry – we have you covered. We started talking and the next thing you know, we were listing our favorite Halloween tv shows.This is the official list of Scary Matter’s favorite episodes:
- Bloodrideby MarlaSnakker du norsk? If you don’t know what that means, you’re gonna need subtitles for this one! Bloodride is a Norwegian horror anthology series on Netflix. Bloodride is technically described as “chilling, yet jam-packed with humor, and set in a realistic, yet weird universe. A series for family members who enjoy eerie stories and are entertained by blood-curdling horror.”..
- True Terror with Robert Englundby Marlaf you ever dreamed of having Robert Englund tell you a horror story, your dream has finally come true! He’s as obsessed with horror stories as the rest of us. Robert has scoured news stories dating back to the 1880s. They come from actual newspapers and are supposed to be true. Each episode tells three stories, with Englund occasionally popping in for a creepy voice-over (with just a hint of Freddy Kreuger in his voice)….
- Mel’s Official AHS Rankingby MelAnyone with a Netflix account and a love for anthology TV shows should be watching American Horror Story. With season ten upcoming (although we don’t know when), I thought I’d sit down and really put some thought into how I would rank all nine seasons of the show….
- The Haunting of Hill Houseby MelIf you have a Netflix account, you absolutely must watch the series “The Haunting of Hill House.” When I say this is one of the best TV shows I have ever seen, I’m not exaggerating. It’s rare that a show will impact me in such a way that I can talk about it as much as I do with “Hill House.”